St. Xavier's College, Ranchi is a Minority Educational Institution based on religion which is established and maintained by the Ranchi Jesuit Province of the Society of Jesus. The College is registered by the Ranchi Province under the local title 'Xavier's Ranchi'.
St. Xavier’s College is an educational institution, which strives to prepare men and women who will build a more just and humane world. It strives to attain an intellectual endeavor that focuses on critical and creative thinking, with the aim of social transformation. The College makes a preferential option for the marginalized mass and it seeks to give an all-round formation, inculcating both human and spiritual values. Competence, compassion and commitment are the hallmarks of a human person we seek to encourage.College provides financial assistance to the backward caste i.e. SC/ST in the form of scholarship.
In the year 2017, Xavier’s Ranchi on the basis of NIRF ranking came in 142nd position.St. Xavier’s College is famous for the Management stream. Popular course like BBA requires an entrance exam which is conducted by the collegeCompanies like Infosys, Wipro, and ICICI visit the campus for the placement.
The mentioned course belowis a three-year full-time programme in Management offered by Xaviers College, Ranchi.
Faculty & Staff
College faculty is very helpful and friendly. There is no barrier between the professor and students. They are always available. They help students in their academic and personal problems as well. They motivate students for always being better.Maintaining the discipline in the campus whenever you are there and never miss any classes because it is mandatory n counted for your attendance which will be added some point and most importantly for your examinations. Therefore, the college environment is extraordinarily for your growth in future.
Xaviers College, Ranchi Admission Process
- Online Applications are invited for BBA course from eligible candidates who have cleared Intermediate Exams/+2 CBSE/ +2 ICSE/Other State Board+2 Exams/Other Recognized Boards by the Govt.for the year 2020-21.
- Through Online Application. No direct Admission.
- A student may apply for more than one subject using single registration.
- For admission to UG BBA programmes, there is no age bar.
- To Apply in Intermediate Management 50% aggregate marks in Intermediate/10+2. English with 50% marks is compulsory to apply for BBA and in other's subject min obtained marks must be 40%. All stream candidates can apply for BBA.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.