The best college Various departments namely department of Commerce, department of Management Studies, department of English, Department of Political Science, etc. offer courses. Best college to pursue Bachelor of Management Studies course in Kolkata is St. Xavier’s college and the BMS course was started in 2002. Top BMS college in Kolkata, St. Xavier’s college aims to cover three important aspects namely intellectual depth, leadership skills, and social responsibility to enhance a student’s learning process. One of the top Bachelor of Management Studies colleges in Kolkata is St Xavier’s college which prepares the student for higher education in management or groom him for entry-level managerial jobs in the industry or non-profit organizations. Many BMS students also grasp fundamentals of business and then pursue entrepreneurial projects. Top BMS college in Kolkata, St.Xavier’s college faculty members motivate students to pursue reading and discuss the importance of reading editorials. Top BMS college in Kolkata, St.Xavier’s staff motivate students to focus on grasping the basics of various management subjects. St Xavier’s College was established in 1860 and it was awarded College with Potential for Excellence in 2006 and College with a Special Heritage Status in 2015. As per NIRF India Ranking St Xavier’s College was awarded 4th rank in college category.
Faculty & Staff
Top BMS college in Kolkata, St. Xavier’s college give an impetus to learning, knowledge transfer sessions are conducted encompassing important management principles. Learning management principles becomes an enriching experience for these undergraduate management students studying at this top Bachelor of Management Studies College. Top Bachelor of Management Studies college in Kolkata, St. Xavier’s college has a well-qualified and experienced teaching faculty. These professors deliver lectures to enhance the student’s understanding of various domains of management.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams with English as one of the subjects.
- Admissions to the BMS course are strictly done on the basis prescribed by the College norms.
- Students have to attend a central counseling process officiated by college authorities.
- Verification of documents is done at the time of the final admission process. Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets, migration certificate, transfer certificate, etc. are needed.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BMS course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Other important certificates such as original mark sheets, character certificates, etc. will have to be submitted within a stipulated time.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below