The college is a private college established in the year 1946 and is the oldest women’s college in the district of Thrissur. It has been accredited by NAAC with Grade A and is highly ranked among various national rankings every year. The college also offers numerous scholarships in different fields on merit and financial aid basis to its applicants. Moreover, the college also has a well-established placement counseling cell that prepares students for industrial interviews and grooms them to be ready to enter the corporate sector. Numerous training programs, workshops, seminars and skill enhancement programs are organized to develop the students on a whole. It also invites multiple reputed companies for placement drives.
The university provides courses in the management field at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels along with diploma degrees as well. At the undergraduate level, it offers a 3 year BBA program attracting students from across the state. The college also provides numerous facilities to the students available inside and outside the campus. These facilities include a well-equipped library with more than 20,000 books from various genres, audio-visual rooms, a sports complex, conference halls, meeting rooms, etc.
Faculty & Staff
The college has a well-qualified faculty with doctorate degrees in their respective fields. They faculties are interactive and believe in a two-way education. They not only help the students gather the knowledge regarding the course but also the application of theories and concepts in the real world. They encourage students to become corporate ready and shape their personalities so as to survive in the long term being the business environment being dynamic in nature.
- For a BBA program at the university, the admission is based completely on Merit basis.
- The applicant needs to fill up a registration form available on both online and offline modes.
- Fill in the application with the details required and submit it to the registration office of the college or on the website in case of online application.
- Once admission is confirmed, the applicant needs to complete the fee payment in order to confirm his/her seat.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2, Any stream with a minimum of 50% for the general category and 45% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- No age criteria as such.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.