The college was established in 1850 by the Church Missionary Society of England through the efforts of the Agra C.M.S. Association which came into being in 1840. The College is affiliated to the Agra University.The College can boast of having one of the most beautiful buildings in North India, built in red sandstone in Indo-Saracenic architecture. The foundation stone of the Centenary Wing was laid by Bharat Ratna Sarvapalli Radha krishnan, former President of India, in 1958
The prime object behind this management education is to develop the corporate knowledge and give exposure to hidden skills of the students for the development of the self and the nation. Under this department B.B.A course is three years integrated degree. This course consists of the knowledge of the management, marketing, accounting and costing, economics, industrial management and project management etc. the department offered research methodology and project work subject for final year students. It helps in the development of career of the students by continuous assessment
The mentioned course below is a three-year full-time programme in Management offered by St. John's College, Agra
Faculty & Staff
Faculties make it a good place to learn not only courses but also learn about other people's cultures, religious things, diversity etc. Faculties make their student self-dependent and teach them that theoreticalknowledge is important but practicalknowledge is also very imp.With a holistic environment and a friendly gesture the faculties helps students in every aspect of their journey.
- For the admission to College in the session 2020-21, University Web-Registration 2020- 21 on University Website- dbrau.org.in is mandatory, without which a candidate will not be eligible for admission.
- Application forms can be filled online. No candidate will be allowed to fill the form once the stipulated time for filling the forms is over.
- A candidate, along with the admission form, would be required to upload the scanned copies of the mark sheets of Class 10th and 12th examinations, passport size photograph and special documents/certificates to substantiate their claim for academic and special weightage points.
- Only the students, who have passed their qualifying examination as regular students, will be eligible for admission. The students, who have passed their class 12th examination privately shall not be eligible for admission. However students, who have passed their Class 12th examination from NIOS will also be considered eligible for admission to undergraduate courses.
- Those candidates, who have more than two years of gap in their study after passing the qualifying exam, will not be considered for admission.
- The qualified candidates, whose name figure in the merit list, will be required to report for counselling, with the original copies of their academic mark sheets and other supporting documents, transfer certificate from the last attended institution and the prescribed fee. The qualified candidates will also bring a set of self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents. The date and time of counselling would be notified through the college website.
- Student should have passed higher secondary or equivalent examination(10 + 2) of any recognized Board.
- Selection will be only on the basis of merit.
- For admission to UG BBA Course, there is no age bar.
- A candidate applying for BBA programme should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from Indian Central or State Examination Board
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.