The best college to pursue Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce in Mumbai has a vision where they are committed to guide their students to achieve excellence through holistic education. The objective of the college is to cultivate leadership qualities and provide opportunities to students to excel in academics, cultural and sports activities.Best college to pursue Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce in Mumbai has an array of certified courses such as Advanced Web Designing and Development, Tally Accounting Master, French Course etc. which students can opt for and study during their graduation. Top BMS college St Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce was established in 1983 and it is a Roman Catholic college. The faculty members of the top Bachelor of Management Studies college St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce actively engage with students and provide feedback to students based on their participation in various sessions. Bachelor of Management Studiesstudents have to submit projects after completing internships at various companies.St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce equips its students with the requisite knowledge so that they become competent managers and also become socially responsible global citizens.Another distinctive feature of the college is that the BMS department in collaboration with FinStat Analytics Ltd. had started a short-term certificate course on Big Data Analytics which adds value to the overall learning process.
Faculty & Staff
Ranked among the top BMS colleges in Mumbai, St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce has mentoring and training programmes specially curated to cater to the needs of these BMS graduates. St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce BMS curriculum is taught in a systematic manner so that students have conceptual clarity of management subjects. The college authorities encourage discussions and debate and the professors are open and receptive to new ideas.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Students have to register online on the St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce and fill in the important academic details.
- Students keen to pursue Bachelor of Management Studies should visit the college website for more details.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BMS course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.