The College was established in the year 1921 and is a Catholic Minority Institution for women in the country. The college offers the usual course but also provides classes in the regional languages such as Kannada, Malayalam, etc. moreover, the college offers courses in the management and the commerce domain to aspirants at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels helping the aspirants realize their aspirations and dreams. Moreover, the college also gives its students a chance to be a part of placement drives and get recruited from the top recruiters in the industry.
At the undergraduate level, the college offers a three year BBA program which includes gasping theoretical and practical knowledge both. Moreover, the students personality is also shaped in order to make him ready to enter the corporate world. The college provides all of the required facilities to the students both, in-campus and outside campus. The college has Banking and photocopy facilities inside the campus and nearby areas. The college has a well-built infrastructure with well-equipped libraries, common rooms for students and best hostel facility.
Faculty & Staff
The university has highly educated and highly professional faculty with a rich long term experience in their respective fields. The faculty members are well equipped with all the modern techniques of teaching and technology to impart education in business administration and other courses. The college looks at developing professionals in every field and not just management. The college has set up its operations in order to raise the bar of higher education for women and offer them opportunities for professional growth.
- The admission process requires the applicant to register themselves on the official website of the college.
- In order to register the students needs to create their account on the website and generate a password.
- With using the above information the applicant needs to login on the college’s portal and fill in the application form.
- Once the last step, i.e., uploading the picture and the scanned signature, the registration is confirmed.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2, Any stream with a minimum of 50% for the general category and 45% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- No age criteria set by the university as such.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.