The college, established on 28th June 1985, is first institution for women’s education in North Maharashtra. The mission of the college is “Empowerment of women through quality education.” It provides degree colleges in Arts, Commerce and Home Science. It provides good placement opportunities to the students.
The campus is good with good infrastructure. It has various facilities like Library, Hostels, Canteen, Gymkhana, Parking, Playground etc.
Faculty & Staff
The faculties at SMRK BKAK Mahila Mahavidyalaya are qualified and are from good colleges. They want their students to be independent and self dependent. They are dedicated and devoted for their jobs and receive training to become more tech savvy.
- Admissions at SMRK BKAK Mahila Mahavidyalaya are conducted based on entrance test of the college.
- The college accepts National Level Common Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Management programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.