Top institute in Andhra Pradesh is Sun International Institute of Tourism imparts education related to tourism sector. Sun International institute of Tourism and Management is a unit of Sun Educational Institutions. The Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Sun International Institute provides foundation to students who wish to set up their tourism ventures or wish to join the travel industry. Apart from BBA, students also have the option of pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management, B.Sc(Food & Nutrition), MBA(Hotel Management & Tourism, five year integrated course in Hotel Management. The training and placement cell at the college is quite active and provides relevant assistance and feedback to students preparing for final placements. SIITAM has a fully equipped and a multi-disciplined campus with state-of-the-art infrastructure. Top BBA college in Andhra Pradesh namely the Sun International Institute follows a Continuous Internal Assessment process for the six semester BBA course. Students enrolled for BBA course have to attend personality sessions, guest lectures and seminars which focuses on their personality traits.
Faculty & Staff
The best college to pursue an under-graduation management course (Bachelor of Business Administration(general) or BBA(T&T) is Sun International institute of Tourism and Management College in Visakhapatnam where the faculty and staff provide guidance and support to students. The internship projects taken by the students help them to gain practical knowledge related to the tourism sector. Senior professors and administrative staff collaborate with senior management professionals for training programs and internship projects.
- Admission to the BBA course in Sun International institute of Tourism and Management college is strictly on a merit basis and according to the norms laid by the authorities.
- Details such as the application form fee, last date for registration, counseling process, submission of academic documents, etc. are mentioned on the college brochure.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA should know that they have to complete the admission formalities to be a part of the counseling process officiated by SIITAM college authorities.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.