The college was recently established in the year 2011 and has emerged as one of the fastest growing colleges in the state with attracting more and more students every year. The college has been approved by AICTE and offers various courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It has helped students realize their dreams and form the basis for a stronger and brighter future. Moreover, the college also has a well-functioning placement cell that prepares students to enter the professional work area. The college carries out placement drives every year which attracts top recruiter from across the country and visit the college for the purpose of camps placements.
In the management domain the university offers a 3 year BBA Program on a full time basis. Along with this, the college provides other facilities as well to its students including a well-stocked library, sports complexes for both outdoor and indoor sports along with its equipment’s, placement cell, meeting rooms and conference halls, transport facility for the locals, infirmary, food courts, etc.
Faculty & Staff
The university has well- educated faculty with a rich long term experience in their respective fields as their biggest asset. The university has a well-structured hierarchy established managed by faculties and staff at each level. Every school has its own Dean who is responsible for managing it with the Head of the department (HODs), Professors and Assistant professors working under their guidance. The faculty of the university also include professionals from outside the country who are experts in their fields.
- In order to be selected for the BBA program, the applicant needs to register themselves at the college website.
- The admission is based on the merit list given out by the college itself.
- After filling up the application form and submitting the fee for the it, the application process ends.
- The university, on merit basis offers students that fit in their criteria.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2, Any stream with a minimum of 50% for the general category and 45% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- Further the admission is based on the marks obtained in 10+2 and the merit list.
- No age criterion as such.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.