Students after completing class 12th have a whole lot of career options. Some prepare for entrance exams such as NEET, JEE, BITSAT, DU JAT, IPMAT, NPAT which enable them to get admission in top academic institutes. Top BBA college in Delhi, Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies (Rohini) aims to foster a problem-solving approach in students pursuing BBA. The best BBA college in Delhi, Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies is accredited with an ‘A+’ grade by NAAC. Moreover, the college has also been awarded Category ‘A’ grading by the Assessment Committee of GGSIPU. Students pursuing management education from Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies have vast learning resources thus enabling them to have a better understanding of various management subjects. Best BBA college RDIAS has state-of-the-art infrastructure and excellent faculty who strive to facilitate the learning process. Top BBA college in Delhi, Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies has a curated the course curriculum in a manner to enable students to explore the applicability of business and management concepts in real life. Students pursuing BBA from this top BBA institute have to complete internships and training which gives them practical exposure thus making them employment ready. The college has a library with a huge repository of books along with e-journals and other learning materials. The lecture rooms are equipped with the latest audio-visual facility, LCD projectors, etc. As this college is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University therefore it follows the guidelines of GGSIU for admitting students in the BBA course.
Faculty & Staff
Ranked among the top BBA colleges, Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies has experienced professors and lecturers delivering management lessons to students. Best BBA college, RDIAS develops problem-solving skills in students through using innovative pedagogical techniques. Eminent speakers from the corporate sector are invited for seminars to discuss current management issues and increase the student’s awareness about management issues. On-the-job training is a must for BBA students. Study tours are conducted to increase the practical exposure of these graduates.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Admissions are strictly on a merit basis through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- It is a must for students to attend a central counseling process officiated by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Students need to download the college admission form from the college website. The prospectus and application form of BBA can be obtained from the admission office.
- Students seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.