Rosario College of Management Studies was established by Rosario Cathedral Church and is affiliated to the Mangalore University.it focuses on preparing students who poses moral integrity and values that encourage them to act within the constitution. It offers three year undergraduate degrees in the management domain. The institute has an excellent placement record where reputed companies from around the country. The college also offers an ‘earn while you learn’ program wherein students from financially weak backgrounds can earn while continuing their studies at the college.
The institute offers 3 year BBA course in the management field facilitated with numerous facilities in and outside the campus. The institute has an excellent infrastructure including sports, hostel, well-furnished and highly equipped classrooms, well-stocked library, computer labs and Knowledge Resource Centers. Facilities like Employability Skills Centre (ESC), Institution Level Certification Programs option of working part-time, etc. are also available.
Faculty & Staff
The institute has highly qualified and extremely accomplished intellectual faculty members who are well trained in their respective domains.All faculty members at the college are highly cooperative towards students and always encourage effective education by introducing new and innovative methods of teaching and learning. The faculty members make sure that they are available to students for clarification and solving doubts.
- The applicants are required to register themselves online on the college’s website or offline.
- Fill in the application form next.
- The last step is the payment of the fee and the admission process is done.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2 or equivalent, any stream with a minimum of 45% for the general category and 40% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- The admission is purely done on merit basis.
- No age criterion set up by the university.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.