Get all the detailed information about the admission procedure, courses offered, and eligibility criteria of RICS, School of Built Environment, Amity University, Mumbai
BBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure is a unique course pursued by students keen to join the Real estate sector. Students after completing schooling have many career choices. Pursuing BBA in Real Estate from Mumbai’s best BBA college RICS (Amity university) opens many employment opportunities for them. Different colleges have different admission criteria for enrolling students in undergraduate courses. Best BBA College in Mumbai, RICS School of Built Environment, Amity university was established in 2013 with a view to deliver undergraduate and postgraduate programs specially curated to train students who aspire to work in the infrastructure sector. RICS (School of Built Environment) is a department of Amity University’s Noida and Mumbai campuses. Top BBA college in Mumbai, RICS (Amity university) has ties with various foreign universities for student exchange and summer programs. Such activities enriches a student’s academic journey with global knowledge. Students pursuing this unique BBA course from top BBA college (RICS Amity University) equip themselves with knowledge related to Business Development, Real Estate Development, Real estate marketing, Real Estate valuation and Finance. Best BBA college in Mumbai RICS students pursuing BBA understand the importance of using the right analytical tools to make important decisions.Students after completing BBA course further add to their knowledge by enrolling for programmes namely, MBA (Construction Project Management), MBA (Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure), MBA (Construction Economics and Quantity and Surveying),etc.
Faculty & Staff
The BBA course designed by RICS (School of Built Environment) faculty members is a specially designed course for aspiring managers and budding leaders keen to make a career in the infrastructure sector. BBA college authorities and teaching staff impart critical skills namely adaptability, problem solving, resilience, etc. through various class activities.
- Students have to apply online for BBA admission.
- Students who have secured above 80% marks in class 12th will be exempted from English Test and Personal Interview.
- To get admission in the BBA course, students have to appear for an English Language Test and a personal interview.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- The enrolment process is completed after verifying all the documents and finally, the student has to pay the fee for the BBA course.
- Details such as the application form fee, BBA course structure, counseling process, etc. are mentioned on the college website.
- The selected candidates receive admission letter through e-mail in which details regarding the commencement of the session is informed.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below