Many students prefer a graduate degree that helps them to get a job in the corporate sector. There are many career avenues after completing graduation in management and a BBA degree is one of the sought-after courses. Top BBA college Reva University, Bangalore has an aesthetically designed campus. Best BBA college, Reva University Bangalore has state-of-the-art infrastructure which includes an auditorium, conference halls, cafeteria, Wi-Fi enabled campus thus providing an ideal teaching environment. Classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors to facilitate the learning process. Reva University offers 33 full-time undergraduate courses. The best college for BBA, Reva University has a lush green University campus spread across many acres. Best BBA college in Bangalore, Reva university offers the following BBA courses namely BBA (Health Care Management), BBA(Strategy & Leadership), BBA (Business Analytics), BBA (Banking & Finance), BBA (Marketing), BBA (Talent Management), BBA (Entrepreneurship). Top BBA college Reva University in Bangalore has designed the BBA curriculum in a manner that is in sync with the latest management practices. The Reva University (considered as one of the top BBA colleges in Bangalore) offers 55 undergraduate programmes, 28 full-time and 2 part-time Postgraduate programmes, and 17 Ph. D Programmes in various academic disciplines namely, Science and Technology, Architecture, Management Studies Law, Commerce, Engineering, etc. Admission to BBA courses and other courses is through an entrance test. The REVA CET is the Common Entrance Test conducted by REVA University for admission to different courses. Students keen to appear for the Reva CET exam have to apply online.
Faculty & Staff
Best BBA college Reva University professors and lecturers inspire students to excel on the academic front and gain conceptual understanding. A sense of strong values and ethics acquired by students during their academic journey helps them to excel in their professions. Ranked among top BBA colleges in Bangalore, Reva University authorities conduct guest lectures and case-discussions shedding light on latest management practices. After studying the BBA curriculum, students get an idea about various management domains, and then they can get jobs in different sectors.
- Admission to the BBA course atReva Universityis strictly on a merit basis through the REVA Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Reva University.
- Details such as the application form fee, important dates, exam date, online counseling process, etc. are mentioned on the college website.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA course should know that they have to attend a central counseling process officiated by Reva University.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.