Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College of Arts, Science & Commerce college is considered one of the best colleges in Mumbai for Bachelor of Management Studies. Established in 1963, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College has carved its niche in the domain of higher education by achieving high academic standards. Best college to pursue BMS, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College has been reaccredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC in 2014. Top BMS college in Mumbai, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College Of Arts, Science & Commerce has received theBest College Award (2007-2008) of the University of Mumbai. To raise the employability factor of the students, the college offers skill based program (Bachelor in Vocation). The college authorities encourage teamwork and leadership qualities through various activities. Stress is laid on acquiring skills such as Communication skills, decision- making ability, logical thinking so that students are in a position to handle challenging job situations. To seek academic excellence along with strong moral values is one of the guiding statements for the college. Students can choose from a host of courses to pursue graduation in various streams namely Arts, science,commerce, management, Biotechnology, etc.The department of Management Studies was established in 1999-2000 to cater to increasing demands of the corporate sector for skilled individuals.Best BMS college in Mumbai Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College Of Arts, Science & Commerce staff members ensure that students are provided the best learning opportunities. Regular industry interface plays a pivotal role in preparing these management undergraduates for the challenges that they may face in the job scenario.
Faculty & Staff
Top Bachelor of Management Studies college in Mumbai, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College Of Arts, Science & Commerceauthorities has experienced teaching staff who continuously upgrade their knowledge by attending conferences and seminars. The professors are well qualified and put in efforts to raise the academic standards. Professors deliver lectures that shed light on latest management practices which add to the knowledge base of these students.
- Admission to the BMS course in is strictly on a merit basis and according to the norms laid by the University of Mumbai.
- Details such as the application form fee, last date for registration, counseling process, submission of academic documents, etc. are mentioned on the Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College website.
- Students keen to take admission in the BMS should know that they have to complete the admission formalities to be a part of the counseling process officiated by other staff members.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BMS course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below