Ranked among top BBA colleges in Bangalore, Ramaiah Institute of Management Sciences (RIMS) college imparts higher education in various academic disciplines. RIMS college equips students with the requisite knowledge so that they become competent managers and also become socially responsible global citizens. Apart from BBA, RIMS (best for BBA course) also offers MBA, PGDM, B.Com, B.Com (ACCA), M.Com, BCA, BA LLB, BBA LLB programmes. MSRF is a trust and it focuses to impart education in the management and legal domain. Ramaiah Institute of Management Sciences (top BBA college in Bangalore) is a part of the M S Ramaiah Foundation. Top BBA college RIMS stresses that BBA students get a thorough understanding of both quantitative and qualitative techniques for the decision-making process. Top BBA college in Bangalore, Ramaiah Institute of Management Sciences college has an eco-friendly lush green campus with state-of-the-art infrastructure which contributes to an enhanced learning experience.For the overall personality development of these BBA graduates, group discussions and seminars are conducted regularly. Teachers provide feedback to students based on their participation in the sessions. Top BBA college in Bangalore, Ramaiah Institute of Management Sciences has air-conditioned lecture halls, a conference hall, an auditorium, etc. BBA students have to submit projects after completing internships at various companies.
Faculty & Staff
Ranked among the top BBA colleges in Bangalore, the Ramaiah Institute Of Management Sciences has mentoring and training programmes specially curated to cater to the needs of these BBA graduates. Ramaiah Institute of Management Science’s BBA curriculum is regularly updated to be in sync with the latest management practices. The college authorities encourage discussions and debate and the professors are open and receptive to new ideas.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Students have to register online on the Ramaiah Institute of Management Sciences website and fill in the important academic details.
- Students keen to pursue BBA should visit the college website for more details.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.