The University Grants Commission (UGC) recognizes Parul University. University offers more than 160 different undergraduate , post graduate and doctoral degree programmes through 34 institutions across 21 wide ranging Faculties such as Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacy, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Management, Law, Fine Arts, Design, Arts, Commerce etc,. It is a testimony to the commitment of the University for expanding in the area of higher education and the dedication of all stakeholders in providing a package of best-managed delivery system. The University is spread over a sprawling 150 acres accommodating 100 academic blocks. The campus also boasts of excellent facilities for co-curricular activities of the students such as playground, gymnasium, swimming pool etc.
There are about 28,000+ students studying in the University which reflects the popularity of the University among the student community. It is a constant endeavor of the University to achieve excellence in delivering different programmes. The University has carved a niche for itself in the field of providing placement to the graduating students. Special Units of the University such as the Entrepreneurship Development Cell, the Career Development Cell, and the Training & Placement Cell ensure the overall personality development of the students.
The mentioned course below is a three-year full-time programme in management offered by Parul University
Faculty & Staff
Effective Teaching Learning Process lays strong foundation for achieving academic success. Parul University follows Learner Centered Teaching Approach to promote and develop the requisite knowledge, skills, attitudes and continuous learning habit among its students. This consists of a set of principles, beliefs, ideas about the nature of learning which is rendered into the classroom. Students are engaged in activities that enables them to acquire knowledge, skills, as well as positive attitude and values.
Parul University Admission Procedure
- Merit based as per class 12th performance
- 25% seats under Management/NRI/All India quota in all professional courses are filled according to merit through the applications received on online admission portal www.puadmission.in
- Eligibility criteria for admission in all the courses as decided by the admission committee are applicable to all the seats (including 25% Management seats).
- All candidates applying for Management/NRI seats must go through the registration process of the admission committee and get their merit numbers allotted.
- 100% Seats of Non Professional courses like BBA, BCA etc. are filled according to merit of applications received on online admission portal www.puadmission.in
The candidate shall have passed HSC examination in Science or Arts or Commerce stream conducted by Gujarat Board or any other recognized Examination Board
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.