Top university in Gujarat Pandit Deendayal Energy University was established in April 2007 by GERMI. One of the best private university to pursue graduation in management Pandit Deendayal Energy University addresses the need for trained candidates for various domains such as engineering, humanities and management. PDEU launched School of Liberal Studies that offers undergraduate, post graduate and Ph.D. courses. Lectures are imparted covering a range of disciplines namely management, arts, commerce, social sciences and science. One of the top universities to pursue higher studies students develop intellectual skills and follow methodologies that provide them vast knowledge. Students pursuing BBA from Gujarat’s top university Pandit Deendayal Energy University participate in various clubs and activities to hone their interpersonal skills. The communication skills of these students are further polished through extensive student–corporate interaction. BBA students have to complete internships and submit projects as it is a mandatory part of their curriculum. Students keen to pursue BBA from Pandit Deendayal Energy University have to appear for a common entrance test. The sample papers are available on the university’s website. Only meritorious students make it to this top university to pursue an undergraduate degree in management. Online Submission of Statement Of Purpose, Creative Writing, and Personal Interview is part of the selection process.
Faculty & Staff
Best BBA college Pandit Deendayal Energy University professors and lecturers inspire students to excel on the academic front and gain conceptual understanding. Ranked among top BBA colleges in Gujarat, authorities conduct guest lectures and casediscussions shedding light on the latest management practices. After studying the BBA curriculum, studentsget an idea about various management domains, and then they can get jobs in different sectors. Students pursue MBA or prepare for other entrance exams also.
- Admission to the BBA course at Pandit Deendayal Energy University is strictly on a merit basis.
- Class 12th percentage is taken into account for giving admission to students in the BBA course.
- Students have to submit Statement of Purpose and creative writing samples online to be a part of the selection process for BBA admission.
- Students need to register themselves online and pay the registration form fees. The student will then receive an auto-generated application roll number for further admission process.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.