Students have ample choices to pursue in graduation. The college offers B.Sc, B.Com, B.A (Telugu Medium), B.A(English medium), BBA, BCA and other post graduate courses. Nizam college is one of the oldest and reputed institutions in South India. One of the best colleges to pursue Bachelors of Business Administration, Nizam College is a constituent college of Osmania University. Top college for BBA, Nizam college is accredited by NAAC in March 2019 with a ‘B’ grade with a CGPA of 2.92. One of the top BBA colleges in Hyderabad, Nizam college has an active placement centre that conducts recruitment drives. The final year BBA students clear placement rounds of top colleges namely Wipro, Satyam, GE and many more FMCG companies and are hired for managerial jobs. Students from all across south India come to the college to enrol for various undergraduate and post graduate courses. Nizam college is ranked among the best colleges in Hyderabad and it follows a Choice Based Credit System for all undergraduate courses. One of the features of this college is that students have to complete Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses (AECC) that add value to their learning process. Students pursuing BBA from Hyderabad’s best BBA college have to study Skill Enhancement Courses that prepares them for basic managerial jobs. One of the top colleges for Bachelor of Business Administration in Hyderabad Nizam college conducts many seminars and mentorship sessions that helps each student to aim for professional growth. Best college to study BBA, Nizam college strives to create a holistic environment.
Faculty & Staff
The best college to pursue an under-graduation management course (Bachelor of Business Administration) is Nizam College in Hyderabad where the faculty and staff provide guidance and support to students. To prepare the students for their careers in the corporate sector, the curriculum is updated regularly and industrial visits and guest lectures on management practices broaden these students’ horizons. The subjects help students to understand business from the initial stage i.e. strategy to the final stage i.e. execution.
- Admission to the BBA course in Nizam college is strictly on a merit basis and according to the norms laid by Osmania University.
- Details such as the application form fee, last date for registration, counseling process, submission of academic documents, etc. are mentioned on the college brochure.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA should know that they have to complete the admission formalities to be a part of the counseling process officiated by Nizam college authorities.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.