Students keen to join the tourism and hospitality sector have a golden opportunity to study at Hyderabad’s best BBA college namely National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management. A degree in BBA (Tourism and Hospitality) equips the student with relevant theoretical knowledge. Some companies in the tourism sector offer jobs to BBA graduates as they understand functioning of the travel agency. Best BBA college in Hyderabad National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management offers a 4-year full time integrated programme in collaboration with Jawaharlal Technological University. Students enrolled for BBA (Tourism and Hospitality) have to complete 10 months of industrial training programme. Students who have completed 12 standard or have completed a 3- year Diploma in Travel and Tourism are eligible to pursue this BBA course. Ranked among top BBA colleges in Hyderabad, National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management conducts an entrance test and a counselling session for intake of students to the BBA course. Courses are certified by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Students graduating with a BBA (Tourism and Hospitality) degree from this college get placed with Telangana Tourism offices, and other private sector travel firms. National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management started its operations from October 2004 onwards. Students have access to 26 acres campus with all the modern facilities and the campus is located in Gachibowli which is considered as the business and education centre of Hyderabad.
Faculty & Staff
Leading academicians and industry experts are hired to teach at National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management. Lectures delivered by these qualified faculty add value to the academic journey of these BBA graduates. Best BBA college in Hyderabad NITHMhas curated training programmes that help students to master key elements of the hotel and tourism sector.NITHMteaching staff encourages discussions and debate and the professors are open and receptive to new ideas.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Students have to register online on the NITHM college website and fill in the important academic details.
- Students then have to appear for an entrance test followed by a personal interview.
- The selected candidates then receive offer letters to complete the admission process.
- Students keen to pursue BBA should visit the college website for more details on the admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to appear for Analytical Writing Test (AWT) conducted by NITHM.
- Students who have appeared for any of the following entrance test namely UGAT/JEE-NCHMCT/ATMAUG/EAMCET/Equivalent are eligible to apply for the BBA course.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.