Top BMS college in Mumbai, N G Acharya & D. K Marathe college focusses on three key principles namely, inspiration, innovation, and discovery. The best college for BMS courses, N G Acharya & D. K Marathe college courses is designed to inculcate a problem-solving and a logical thinking approach in its students. Students keen to pursue graduation from N G Acharya & D. K Marathe college have a host of subjects to choose from namely commerce, humanities, sciences, IT & computer sciences, mass- media, etc.N. G. Acharya & D. K. Marathe College of Arts, Science & Commerce was started in 1978 by ChemburTrombay Education Society to provide quality education to the students residing in Chembur and other nearby areas. Top BMS college in Mumbai N G Acharya & D. K Marathe college has all the modern infrastructure required to provide a learning environment. Library facility, Digital media lab, sports ground, spacious seminar hall, computer labs are provided to students during their graduation.Students have to fill a pre-registration form available on the college website and then a merit list of selected candidates is displayed on the college website. Students belonging to any stream can take admission in the Bachelor of Management Studies course at this college. Students must read the information brochure for the admission process for this college.Students pursuing Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) from N G Acharya & D. K Marathe college (top BMS college) benefit from industrial visits. Seminars, industrial visits, assignments, internship programmes aid in students’ understanding of the functioning of various departments in a company.
Faculty & Staff
Innovative pedagogical techniques and the latest technological devices are used by faculty members of N G Acharya & D. K Marathe college to impart lectures.Ranked among the top BMS colleges in Mumbai,N G Acharya & D. K Marathe collegehas experienced faculty delivering lectures and guidance to its students. Along with the prescribed curriculum, seminars, presentations, debates are regularly conducted to shed light on the latest management practices. Best BMS college, N G Acharya & D. K Marathe collegein Mumbai aims to develop problem-solving skills, decision making, and logical thinking abilities in students.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- The prospectus and application form of BMS can be obtained from the admission office of N G Acharya & D. K Marathe College, Mumbai.
- Admissions to the BMS course are strictly done on the basis prescribed by the University of Mumbai.
- Students have to attend a central counseling process officiated by college authorities.
- Verification of documents is done at the time of the final admission process. Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets, migration certificate, transfer certificate, etc. are needed.
- Students seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BMS course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below