One of the best colleges in Telangana to pursue higher studies is New Science Degree and PG college located in Warangal. New Science Degree and PG college are sponsored by Sadhana educational Society and it is affiliated with Kakatiya University Warangal.Students after completing 12th standard enroll in various courses depending upon their area of interest. Students prepare for competitive exams namely engineering entrance, law entrance, management entrance, fashion designing test, medical entrance exam, etc. One of the sought-after courses after 12th is a Bachelor of Business Administration course or Bachelor of Management Studies which enables the student to understand various management subjects. Rules of admission to the BBA course are mentioned on the college website. One of the top BBA colleges in Warangal New Science degree and PG college started its courses with a handful of students but over the years it has progressed attracting the best talent to pursue higher studies. The top college for pursuing BBM in Warangal New Science degree and PG college has NCC and NSS courses which help the student to work on their personality traits. Top BBA college in Telangana, New Science Degree, and PG college has a well-structured curriculum for BBA which is a mix of academic and practical business concepts. Seminars, presentations, guest lectures are conducted by the staff to add value to the BBA course.
Best BBMCollege,New Science Degree, and PG college develop a problem-solving mindset in students through using innovative pedagogical techniques. Ranked among the top BBM colleges, New Science Degree and PG collegeshave experienced professors and lecturers delivering management lessons to students. Professors and other non-teaching academic staff have taken up the responsibility to train students in a way that helps them to adapt to changing globalized environments.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Students have to fill out online forms for registration. Other important details have to be filled in carefully regarding marks scored, year of birth, previous school details, etc.
- Students should deposit a transfer certificate, Date of Birth certificate, caste certificate(if applicable), and five colored passport size photographs.
- Students can download the college admission form from the college website. The prospectus and application form can be obtained from the admission office.
- Students seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBM course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.