One of the top colleges for pursuing a BBA in Maharashtra is Ness Wadia College of Commerce in Pune. It is affiliated with Savitribai Phul Pune University. One of the best BBA colleges Ness Wadia College is the recipient of the 2006 Best College Award. To provide placement assistance to students, Ness Wadia College of Commerce has a dedicated Placement and Career Guidance Cell. Top BBA college in Maharashtra Ness Wadia College of Commerce hosts seminars, presentations, and guest lecturers for BBA students. One of the best-ranking colleges in Maharashtra, Ness Wadia College of Commerce in Pune offers BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), BBA (IB) (Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business), and BBA (CA) (Bachelor of Business Administration -Computer Application) to students keen to study management at an undergraduate level. The college also offers Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc) and B.Com courses. The college authorities work to give an impetus to learning by conducting knowledge transfer sessions encompassing important management principles. To provide the best learning environment to students, Ness Wadia College of Commerce (top BBA college in Maharashtra) has a library, computer lab, career guidance cell, hostel facilities, canteen, and other amenities.
Faculty & Staff
The BBA course at the Ness Wadia College of Commerce in Pune (Maharashtra) opens many employment avenues for students. Ness Wadia College of Commerce is considered among top-ranking academic institutions lecturers and other faculty members who tirelessly endeavour to provide education in a student-friendly manner. Many activities are conducted that work on the personality traits of these students and they learn to work collaboratively in teams.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Admissions are strictly on a merit basis. To understand the admission process in detail, students should visit the website.
- Students should have address proof, a School leaving certificate / Transfer Certificate and original mark sheet (12th Std Mark Sheet or equivalent for Bachelor Courses), and three passport size photos.
- Students have to attend a central counseling process officiated by Ness Wadia College of Commerce in Pune (Maharashtra).
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below