NERIM Group of Institutes is a group of Institute established in 1992 with a vision in the mind to promote professional education. These group of Institutions are affiliated to Dibrugarh University and Gauhati University for different courses. It has different schools namely NERIM School of Management, NERIM School of Computer Science, NERIM Commerce College, NERIM Law College and NERIM School of Social Science. It provides different facilities to the students like Modern Libraries, Educational Trips, Guest Lectures, personality Development Cell, Computer Laboratory, good hostels etc.
NERIM Group of Institutes have hi- tech campuses and is currently operating in 3 campuses. The mission of the college is to impart professional education to students in different fields, to empower youth through professional education and prepare them to meet challenges and to make students ethically and socially liable.
Faculty & Staff
NERIM Group of Institutes has qualified professionals and undergoes “Faculty Development Programmes” for learning new trends and widening their treasure of knowledge. They are highly professional in their approach and use case studies, demonstrations and role playing to impart knowledge to the students.
- Admissions at NERIM Group of Institutions are conducted based on the basis of the entrance test of the college.
- The college accepts National Level Common Admission Test AIMA for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Management programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.