Navrachana University was established through the Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2009 with the intent to offer superior education that befits the high educational standards of the Navrachana Educational Society in Vadodara. The University has embarked on a new educational paradigm that lays simultaneous emphasis on disciplinary education, inter-disciplinary education, professional education and general education. This paradigm is facilitated by the University’s unitary character and offers comprehensive learning and helps develop T-Shape students who have a breadth of knowledge though general and inter-disciplinary education and a depth of knowledge though focused disciplinary education.
Professional education is provided that is needed to address the challenges confronting the professional community and inculcate a sense of lifelong learning to be successful and excel overtime. The University offers interdisciplinary education that cross-fertilize learning with new ideas from desperate disciplines so collision at the fringes raise appropriate questions and create innovation.
The School of Business and Law offers a systematic and well-planned career growth in business to young aspiring minds, the undergraduate program in Bachelor of Business Administration enables students to pursue their entrepreneurial ambitions. To ensure holistic personality development, students are encouraged to participate in business management seminars and competitions.The program is designed with an objective of producing business executives, managers and entrepreneurs with theoretical and practical expertise for taking on challenging tasks in industry and their own ventures. The program also focuses on developing right kind of values, ethics and attitude required for being a socially responsive citizen. Scholarships provided by the university:
- Limited number of Merit Scholarship is available to meritorious students with a score of over 70% marks in qualifying exam
- The scholarship is offered to students whose parents combined income does not exceed 6 lakh rupees per year
- Interested candidates must meet admin. department after seeking admission
The mentioned course below is a three-year full-time programme in management offered by NUV.
Faculty & Staff
Faculties in campus makes the process of learning more effective through exposing students into real working conditions by practically applying knowledge and skills learned in the classroom.BBA lays a great foundation for Master of Business Administration (MBA) and other programs, with this view in mind the faculties Nurtures the entrepreneurial spirit.
Navrachana University Admission Procedure
- The University Selection will be based on percentage or Marks in 10+2 Examination.
- Written aptitude test and personal interview to assess potential, area of interest, confidence,presence of mind and long-term goals
- Admissions are conducted online through the official website of University.
- Admissions to all other courses are purely based on Merit.
- Have passed 10+2 / HSC with 50% minimum examinations from any stream
- Have successfully passed the evaluation rounds includinginterview.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.