The National Institute of Management has started journey years back with the spiritual support of Pt. Debu Choudhury, former Dean of Delhi University; to spread the light of education at the grass root level across the globe. In addition, the blessings of the Chancellor of Biswa Bharati are with us throughout all the years, which we have grown to this level. Focused with a single mission to bring the all, irrespective of cast and religion into the arena of Knowledge Society; a huge team is working and trying to reach the farthest corner of the country and disseminate the ray of knowledge and to make our fellow countrymen aware and empowered. Moreover, we invite all to donate in our Knowledge Bank, with anything you wish; with a mission to help anybody who really needs your help.
The mentioned course below is a three-year full-time programme in Management offered by NIM, Durgapur.
Faculty & Staff
Students of National Institute of Management enjoys 5-star amenities at the campus to build their career by uninterrupted and intense learning process. Highly skilled faculties from the arena of industry and academics, armed with all sorts of educational tools and facilities, which are engaged, with imparting education and preparing future builders of India incorporated. The faculty of the college is very dedicated and professional. They are well versed in their respective subjects and focuses on imparting quality education to their students.
National Institute of Management, Durgapur Admission Process
- The selection of the UG courses will be available on the marks obtained in the 10+2 examinations.
- For each course, the student's ability for the course will be checked through counseling.
- The students will have to give the entrance exam and based on their merit in the exam they will be called for the admission.
- For admission to UG BBA Course, there is no age bar.
- Candidate must have passed 12th in any stream.
- All stream candidates can apply for BBA.
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.