Nagaon Gopinath Dev Goswami Commerce College is the only full-fledged institution of higher education in commerce, in the entire central Asom region. The college was started on 24 September 1984 in the premises of Sankardev Natya Chora under the name of Nagaon Commerce College. It was renamed as Nagaon GNDG Commerce College. After the name of Late Gopinath Dev Goswami, an illustrious son of Nagaon and was shifted to its present site at Panigaon, Nagaon 1991. It provides various degree courses in different departments like assamese, accountancy, BBA, Economics, English, Finance, Hindi, IT, Management, Maths and Statistics. It invites many good organizations to participate in the placement drives.
It has beautiful campus with state of art infrastructure. It provides various facilities like libraries, reading rooms, hostels, language labs etc.
Faculty and Staff
The faculties at Nagaon GNDG Commerce College are full of experience and are highly professionals. They are motivated to use innovative methods in imparting knowledge to the students. They are focused for imparting regional and cultural values. They want their students to become highly qualified managers who can bring results for the organization and also grow personally.
- Admissions at Nagaon GNDG Commerce College are conducted based on the entrance test of the college.
- The college accepts National Level Common Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Management programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.