Considered one of the top BBA colleges in Bangalore, Mount Carmel College has been a sought-after college for higher studies. Many students pursue BBA primarily because this course makes them industry-ready and prepares them for various jobs that organizations offer to beginners. As this college is only for women therefore only girl students with good academic background get admission. The best college for BBA in Bangalore, Mount Carmel College aims to provide holistic education to impart academic excellence and ensure that these students are equipped with the knowledge and critical thinking abilities so that they strive for professional excellence. Students have access to the college’s library that is equipped with academically superior e-resources, reference books, periodicals, journals. Top BBA college in Bangalore, Mount Carmel has a safe learning environment empowered with state-of-the-art facilities, auditorium, laboratories, cafeteria etc. Top BBA college in Bangalore, Mount Carmel College offers BBA(Regular), BBA(Business Analytics), B.Com and other post-graduate programmes. Top BBA college in Bangalore, Mount Carmel College is affiliated with Bengaluru Central University from the academic year 2018-19. Best BBA college Mount Carmel College has been another positive point as it has been identified by UGC as a “Centre with Potential for Excellence” (CPE). Students pursuing BBA from Mount Carmel will be competent in Business Communication, Business Statistics, Management, Finance, etc. Moreover, students study the fundamentals of Business Analytics and prepare themselves for Data-driven decision-making processes. Students graduating with a BBA degree get job opportunities in different fields like Banking, Insurance, Marketing, Stock trading, FMCG companies,etc.
Faculty & Staff
Professors and the teaching staff at Mount Carmel college are dedicated and have designed the curriculum in a manner that help students develop a holistic understanding of managing business activities. Seminars and presentations are a regular feature that helps students to understand management issues and enhance the learning experience. Summer Internships or On-the-job training is a must for BBA students. The BBA course at Mount Carmel (top BBA college) opens many avenues for students to enter the business world.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Admissions to Mount Carmel College BBA course is through an Entrance exam comprising Maths, English, Reasoning, Aptitude, Current Affairs, and General Knowledge.
- The short-listed candidates have to appear for a group discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
- Students have to fill application forms online to initiate the admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.