One of the reputed colleges in Ranchi, Marwari College was established in 1963 by the Marwari Shiksha Trust. Top institutions to pursue higher studies Marwari College is an autonomous institution and it has been accredited by NAAC. The college also received ‘Potential for Excellence’ Award by UGC in the domain of higher education. Many students enroll for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by Marwari College. Top college in Ranchi, Marwari College offers a vocational BBA course which grooms the youth for management roles. A BBA course from one of the top BBA colleges in Jharkhand Marwari college grooms the youth for challenging management job roles. Apart from academic training, the college authorities help students to develop strong decision-making, logical thinking, problem-solving ability, communication skills and leadership skills. Group discussions, presentations, seminars add value to regular class-room sessions thus enabling the BBA student to grasp the basics of various management subjects. Top BBA college in Ranchi, Marwari College has a strong infrastructure comprising of well-ventillated classrooms, canteen, sports facilities,a green campus etc. which provides a holistic learning experience. To know more about the graduation courses, students should visit the college website.
Faculty & Staff
The best college to pursue an under-graduation management course (Bachelor of Business Administration) is Marwari College in Ranchi where the faculty and staff provide guidance and support to students. Senior professors and administrative staff collaborate with senior management professionals for training programs and internship projects.The subjects taught at the college help students to understand business from the initial stage i.e. strategy to the final stage i.e. execution.
- Admission to the BBA course in Marwari college is strictly on a merit basis and according to the norms laid by the college authorities.
- Details such as the application form fee, last date for registration, counseling process, submission of academic documents, etc. are mentioned on the college brochure.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA should know that they have to complete the admission formalities to be a part of the counseling process officiated bycollege authorities.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.