Top BBA university in Rajkot Gujarat, Marwadi University has a world-class campus spread over 32 acres and it comprises 8 buildings, Wi-Fi enabled campus, and classrooms. Top university for BBA course Marwadi University has a sports complex, hostels, and other amenities for students. Apart from a regular BBA course, students also have the option to pursue BBA (Hons.), BBA(Financial Markets). Considered among some of the top colleges in Gujarat Marwadi University imparts management education covering marketing, e-commerce, accounting, business writing, communication, etc. These students pursuing BBA from one of the top BBA colleges in Gujarat Marwadi University develop business acumen and develop a systematic, evaluative informative based approach. One of the top universities in Gujarat Marwadi University grooms the BBA student to analyze the business environment and develop managerial skills. These BBA graduates develop an analytical approach, decision-making abilities, problem-solving abilities, and team-building abilities.The BBA course taught at Gujarat’s best university Marwadi University imparts management education to develop an understanding of economics, finance, human resources, marketing, operation, and logistics, etc. The teachers have knowledge transfer sessions where guest speakers from the industry share their experiences and give practical insights.
Faculty & Staff
Best BBA college in Gujarat Marwadi University professors and lecturers motivate students to grasp the fundamental of important management topics. Students gain practical exposure through internships and summer projects at various companies. Ranked among top BBA colleges in Gujarat authorities are committed to providing the best learning environment at the college.
- Admission to the BBA course at Marwadi Universityis strictly on a merit basis.
- Details such as the application form fee, fee structure, eligibility and selection criteria, intake capacity, important documents to be uploaded, online counseling process, etc. are mentioned on the college website.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA course should know that they have to attend a central counseling process officiated by the college authorities.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 60% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.