Spread over 132 acres of area Loyola academy (best BBA college in Telangana) offers several undergraduate and postgraduate courses. There are 26 UG and 7 PG courses.Ranked among top BBA colleges in Telangana, Loyola academy imparts management education which enables the candidate to get hired by top companies. After completing the internship the BBA student gets recruited by many companies for various managerial jobs.The campus has 6 specialized blocks, a library, sports facilities, conference hall, auditorium,latest linguistic software, hostel facilities. Students keen to pursue a BBA course from one of the top colleges in Telangana Loyola Academy in Secunderabad have to fulfill the eligibility condition as stipulated by Osmania University. The BBA course from the best BBA college in Secunderabad Loyola Academy enables the student to equip himself with relevant knowledge and skills required to excel in the business sector. Top BBA college in Telangana Loyola academy emphasizes experiential learning and practices a teaching methodology that helps the student to develop independent thinking, problem-solving, and leadership skills. The college authorities focus on student–corporate interaction through internships and projects.
Faculty & Staff
Top Bachelor of Business Administration college Loyola Academy has employed well-qualified and experienced professors and other staff members who are dedicated and provide academic support to students. Seminars and presentations are conducted on important management issues to familiarize students with various aspects of management. Summer training/ Summer internship projects are an important component of the BBA curriculum. The BBA course at Loyola Academy prepares the candidate for various management functions.
- Students should have an overall score of 60% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Admissions are strictly on the guidelines set by the college authorities.
- Students have to fill in an online application form and fill in academic details.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management program should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.