Pursuing BBA from top BBA colleges in Delhi such as the Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management and Sciences prepares students for the rigours of the corporate world. The best college for BBA in Delhi, Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management and Sciences has a campus equipped with a robust infrastructure that facilitates the learning process. Top BBA college in Delhi, Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management and Sciences aims to develop the student’s logical thinking and problem-solving abilities. The BBA curriculum taught at the college focuses on imparting knowledge that is a blend of practical and theoretical aspects of management. Students studying BBA at this college have to do summer internships at various companies. These internships are mandatory that enable these students to gain practical knowledge. Best BBA college, Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management and Sciences has designed the BBA curriculum in a manner that is in sync with the latest management practices. Top BBA college in Delhi, Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management and Sciences is affiliated to GGSIP University, Govt. of Delhi, and NCTE. The college has been accredited ‘A’ Grade institute by NAAC. Many students after completing BBA prepare for MBA entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, SNAP, etc. as an MBA degree would help them to broaden their horizons and enhance their learning process
Faculty & Staff
Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management and Sciences’ professors inspire students to excel on the academic front. A sense of strong values and ethics acquired by students during their academic journey helps them to excel in their professions. Ranked among top BBA colleges in Delhi, Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management and Sciences authorities have designed the BBA curriculum to raise the student’s employability quotient. The well-researched study material caters to the needs of the corporate sector by preparing students for managerial responsibilities.
- Details such as the application form fee, important dates, exam date, online counseling process, etc. are mentioned on the GGSIPU website.
- Admission to the BBA course in Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management and Sciences is strictly on a merit basis through the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA course should know that they have to attend a central counseling process officiated by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.