Lalit Chandra Bharali College, is a public college founded in 1971. It was set up as a night college by a group of teachers from the premise of Maligaon Railway Higher Secondary School. The establishment of the college was driven by a holistic approach towards higher education to the marginal student community who could not access the central/city colleges for various reasons. The campus is decent with good placement opportunities.
Lalit Chandra Bharali College has good infrastructure with spacious libraries, reading rooms, hostels, Wi-Fi, strict security, food joints, ATM etc.
Faculty & Staff
The faculties at Lalit Chandra Bharali College are highly qualified. They receive training for the new up gradations happening so fast. They are devoted for the all round development of students. They are tech savvy. They want their students to become self- reliant want them to become an asset for the society.
- Admissions at Lalit Chandra Bharali College are conducted based on the entrance test of the college.
- The college accepts National Level Common Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Management programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.