Mrs. KMPM Vocational College, Jamshedpur is a unit of JEM Foundation and was established in 2010. It has been accredited A grade by the NAAC and is located in the heart of the steel city, on main road Bistpur. It is covered in five acres of lush green area and is a landmark with its periodic red buildings.
The college provides with plenty of courses, namely, BBA, BCA, B.Sc. IT, B.Sc EWM, B.Sc. Mathematics and B.Sc. Chemistry. It also encourages active participation of students in various other activities and provides coaching classes for the preparation of competitive exams.
Mrs KMPM College is the epitome of what is called a state of the art infrastructure. The lush green surroundings and facilities like spacious classrooms equipped with modern teaching and learning aids, a well-built and well-maintained computer lab, a resourceful and splendid library having a colossal number of books, journals and magazines, laboratories and a canteen for refreshing oneself make the campus environment rich.
Faculty And Staff
The faculty and staff of the college apart from being highly educated are also well experienced and are quite industrious. It helps students to achieve their goals by providing both academic and professional knowledge in their area of interest. The faculty is trained from time to time to meet the changing needs of education and the working system of the country.
- The admission is based on merit. However, the college may conduct an entrance examination as per the decision made by the authority. The student must check the college website from time to time for that purpose.
- Aspiring candidates must register themselves on the college website and fill the application form in all respects.
- After submission of form and conduction of entrance test, the admission process ends.
- A candidate is supposed to qualify in the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 50% of marks.
- S/he may belong to any stream.