G. M. Momin Women’s College is the best B.B.A College in Thane, which was established with the motive of making higher education accessible for Women. The College offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctoral program courses in multiple disciplines. The college aims to provide Higher education to aspiring girls from the middle lower-class section of our society.
G. M. Momin Women’s College offers three years full-time course in Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S), affiliated to the University of Mumbai. This article will provide all the necessary information regarding admission procedure and eligibility criteria of the college for management education programme.
|Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S)
Faculty & Staff
One of the best BBA colleges, G. M. Momin Women’s College it has a total 66 well qualified, experienced full-time Faculty. The Pedagogy is practically oriented to make them well aware of the present reality and compete as per the global scenarios. The faculty members share valuable inputs regarding course content and guide students during their learning phase.
- Admissions at G. M. Momin Women’s College, Thane, is conducted based on merit.
- Candidates can apply for this course through an online application form. The application form will be available at G. M. Momin Women’s College, Thane official website.
- All admissions are finalized after the completion of the admission procedure. The deserving candidates are selected and Helped.
- Pass with 45% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent board recognized by the Board.
- Students should read the information brochure for more details such as admission process, fee structure etc.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.