Khalsa Institute of Management and Technology for Women or KIMT is a professional college in Ludhiana. It is one of the best management institutes in the state of Punjab and has been serving in the field of education since 1997. It visualizes a society where women are equal professionals as men. KIMT is affiliated with Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar and is approved by AICTE. The focus of the college is at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels of teaching. The subjects taught are business administration and computer applications. It is the best BBA College in Punjab.
At the infrastructural level, the college will steal your heart with its well-furnished classrooms equipped with modern teaching-learning aids, a college canteen that serves hygienic food at subsidized rates, fully air-conditioned seminar hall, hi-tech computer labs and a library with a separate reading room and a large collection of reference materials and National and International text editions. Moreover, the institute also provides comfortable and well-facilitated hostel facilities. The hostel mess serves hygienic and delicious meals. Apart from this, the college also encourages the active participation of students in various activities and workshops. The placement cell of the college works quite efficiently and has successfully placed many of its students at remunerative firms.
Faculty & Staff
The college employs excellent faculty in all its programs. The professors are expert at both academic and professional level such that they can educate the students from a wider point of view, which will not only fetch good scores but also imbibe in them the skills required in the management world.
- Admission is solely based on the score secured in 10+2.
- The applicants can register themselves on the college website and eventually, fill and submit the application form along with the required admission fee.
- Aspirants must read all the rules and regulations before filling the form.
- After the final submission, the selection committee will scrutinize the form and a merit list will be released on that basis. The decision of the authority will be final.
- The student must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 45% of marks.
- S/he may belong to any stream.
- Qualifying percentage for SC/ST is 40%.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.