Students after completing schooling have many career choices. Apart from traditional career options such as Engineering, medical, law, etc., students have shown an inclination towards management courses namely, Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Management Studies. Different colleges have different admission criteria for enrolling students in undergraduate courses. Ranked among top BBA colleges in Delhi, Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education was established in 2005 with the sole objective of promoting quality education. The college is situated in Narela and has a serene and academically enthralling environment. The courses offered by this college are BBA (General), BA (JMC), B.Com(H), and B.Ed. The admission process and admission policy of the Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education is as per the guidelines issued by the GGSIP University, Delhi. Students should read the admission policy (GGSIP University) in detail to understand the process. The BBA course is one of the most sought-after courses of GGSIP University and it prepares these BBA graduates to have an overview of management subjects. After completing graduation from the best BBA college Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education, these students are employment ready. Students in BBA(IV) semester have to undergo summer training at various companies. This practical experience helps these students to understand the working of the corporate world. Students have to submit a project report and have to attend seminars. Apart from the rigorous academic curriculum that students have to follow, special emphasis is laid on grooming their personality.
Faculty & Staff
Professors and other faculty members inculcate strong values and ethics in students thus focusing on their overall personality development as well. The non-teaching staff assists students in their academic journey. The BBA curriculum is designed to cater to the needs of the corporate sector and students after completing BBA are hired by many private- sector companies.
- Admission to the BBA course in Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education is strictly on a merit basis through the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Details such as the application form fee, important dates, exam date, online counseling process, etc. are mentioned on the GGSIPU website.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA course should know that they have to attend a central counseling process officiated by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.