Karavali College was established in the year 1996 and has a track record of notable achievements since then. It is a part of the Karavali Group of Colleges, nationwide chain of renowned colleges. It offers courses at various levels in the domains of social work, arts and design, management and commerce and hospitality. As far as the affiliation is concerned, the degree is provided by Mangalore University along with NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). Along with this, the college also provided its students an opportunity to be hired by the top recruiters in the country in the industrial sector through interactive and premier quality placement drives.
In the management domain the university offers a 3 year BBA Program and BBM Program. The BBA is offered with specialization in Aviation and Hospitality Management. Along with this, the college provides other facilities as well to its students including a well-stocked library, sports complexes for both outdoor and indoor sports along with its equipment’s, placement cell, meeting rooms and conference halls, transport facility for the locals, infirmary, food courts, etc.
Faculty & Staff
The university has well- educated faculty with a rich long term experience in their respective fields as their biggest asset. They ensure a facilitated two-way education with the students preparing the students to be the highlights of the corporates they are working with. Moreover, the students are groomed to act as responsible citizens of the country. All of the faculties are professionally qualified as Lecturers.
- In order to be selected for the BBA program, the applicant needs to register themselves at the college website.
- The admission is based on the merit list given out by the college itself.
- After filling up the application form and submitting the fee for the same, the application process ends.
- The university, on merit basis offers students that fit in their criteria.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2, Any stream with a minimum of 45% for the general category and 40% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- No age criterion as such.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.