Kalinga University is one of the highest ranked colleges in the country with an established reputation. Despite of setting up in 2013, the university has been performing brilliantly and has grown with time. The college offers courses in numerous field at all levels, the undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and doctorate degrees as well. Moreover, the college also has a well-established placement cell that prepares students for industrial interviews and groom them to be ready to enter the corporate sector. Numerous training programs, workshops, seminars and skill enhancement programs are organized to develop the students on a whole. It also invites multiple reputed companies for placement drives.
The university provides courses in the management field at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels along with diploma degrees as well. At the undergraduate level, it offers a 3 year BBA program attracting students from across the state. The college also provides numerous facilities to the students available inside and outside the campus. These facilities include a well-equipped library with books from various genres, audio-visual rooms, a sports complex, conference halls, meeting rooms, etc. the college also offers scholarships to the students with high merits in qualifying examinations.
Faculty and Staff
The college has a well-qualified faculty with doctorate degrees in their respective fields. They are arranged in an efficient hierarchy dividing employees on the basis of their roles and responsibilities. They faculties are interactive and believe in a two-way education. They not only help the students gather the knowledge regarding the course but also the application of theories and concepts in the real world. They encourage students to become corporate ready and shape their personalities so as to survive in the long term being the business environment being dynamic in nature.
- For a BBA program at the university, the admission is based completely on Merit basis.
- The applicant needs to visit the college website (www.kalingauniversity.ac.in) or the campus and fill in the application form.
- Fill in the application with the details required and submit it to the registration office of the college.
- Once admission is confirmed, the applicant needs to complete the fee payment in order to confirm his/her seat.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2, Any stream with a minimum of 45%+ and a concession of 5% for the SC/ST Caste is provided by the University.
- No age criteria as such.
For more information regarding the courses, download the brochure from the link given below: