Jharkhand Rai University is the only NAAC approved University in Ranchi offering Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Diploma courses in the fields of Engineering, Computer Application, Management, Pharmacy, Agriculture, and Law. Management Graduates from the university are placed in well-reputed companies such as Kotak Mahindra Bank, Indigo, Havells, Faurecia, Big Bazaar, Canara Bank, Pantaloons, Assocham, Axis Bank, Anand, Ashok Leyland, etc.
JRU the only private university in Jharkhand who have invited the UGC committee to pay them a visit for the affirmation of the standards in the courses run by the university.One of the top Courses offered to the students is, BBA. Admission to the courses is merit-based.
The college has turned out to be a boon for Ranchi as the management students from the beginning itself gets internships in top management companies and also develop entrepreneurship skills.
The mentioned course below is a three-year full-time programme in Management offered by JRU, Ranchi.
Faculty & Staff
The faculty takes special care to the students for the both academically and culturally. A lot of motivation is provided by them and they help in developing leadership skills. They are friendly enough with the students and clear the doubts. Every faculty are experienced and qualified. They have good communication skills land they have also good teaching skills. They always provide practical classes to gain more experience.
Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi Admission Process
- The admission process of Jharkhand Rai University can be completed either online or offline mode.
- Candidates will be required to appear for Written Test, Personal Interview and Group Discussion depending on the admission criteria laid down for each course.
- For admission to BBA, candidates holding merit score in 10+2.
- Selection Process/Criteria –Merit-based
- Mode of Application – Online and offline
- For admission to UG BBA Course, there is no age bar.
- To Apply in Intermediate Management 50% aggregate marks is required.
- All stream candidates can apply for BBA.
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.