Top BMS college in Mumbai Jashbhai Maganbhai Patel College of Commerce’s BMS curriculum has been curated to meet the increasing demand for management executives in the corporate sector.Best college in Mumbai to pursue a Bachelor of Management Studies course is Jashbhai Maganbhai Patel College of Commerce. The students enroll for this full-time BMS course launched by the University of Mumbai in 1999-2000. Top BMS college in Mumbai Jashbhai Maganbhai Patel College of Commerce has a strong infrastructure that comprises a well-stocked library, gymnasium, canteen, well-ventilated classrooms, auditorium,etc. The professors take extra efforts to cater to the needs of students by arranging guest lectures, seminars, industry visits to enhance the learning process. The teaching staff delivers lectures to cultivate leadership qualities and team spirit. Achieving targets through a structured approach is another method that teachers inculcate in these BMS students.Students enrolled at this top BMScollege have to complete internships and training with various companies. After completing a short internship students get practical exposure thus making them employment-ready. Considered the best college for studying Bachelor of Management Studies Jashbhai Maganbhai Patel College of Commerce authorities comprehend the importance of skills such as communication skills, decision making, and analytical abilities required to excel at the job front. Activities that help build such skills are conducted at the college and students are encouraged to participate in these activities.
Faculty & Staff
The best college to pursue an under-graduation management course (Bachelor of Management Studies) is Jashbhai Maganbhai Patel College of Commerce in Mumbai where the faculty and staff provide guidance and support to students. To prepare the students for their careers in the corporate sector, the BMS curriculum is updated keeping in mind the current management practices. Interactive sessions and seminars delivered by management professionals add to the knowledge base of these students.
- Admission to the BMS course in Jashbhai Maganbhai Patel College of Commerce is strictly on a merit basis and according to the norms laid by the University of Mumbai.
- Details such as the application form fee, last date for registration, counseling process, submission of academic documents, etc. are mentioned on the Jashbhai Maganbhai Patel College of Commerce website.
- Students keen to take admission in the BMS should know that they have to complete the admission formalities stated on the website.Students need to submit two copies of the attested class 12th marksheet, along with two latest photographs.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BMS course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below