One of the most sought-after courses is Bachelors of Business Administration(BBA) which many students pursue after completing 12th standard. There are many top colleges and universities in Delhi that offer BBA courses. One of the best universities to study BBA is Jamia Millia Islamia University and it has been bestowed NAAC Accreditation with grade A in 2015. The best university for BBA, Jamia Millia Islamia University has endeavoured to upgrade its teaching and research process through faculty exchange and student exchange programs. One of the best universities for BBA course, Jamia Millia Islamia has 38 teaching and research departments and 9 faculties of learning and some of the brightest young minds take admission to pursue higher studies in various academic disciplines. Some of the top BBA universities in Delhi such as the Jamia Millia Islamia University offer BBA course which helps students to gain some knowledge about various domains related to the business sector. The Jamia Millia Islamia University had the vision to be one of the best Business Schools in the country and therefore in 1985, the Department of Commerce and Business Studies was established. Students can enroll in post-graduate or graduate courses. The primary reason to pursue BBA is that this course makes them industry-ready and prepares them for challenging jobs at various departments.
Faculty & Staff
Best university to pursue BBA, students are taught by trained and qualified professors. Their sole motive is to provide training to the BBA students and facilitate the creation and development of the value-added human resource. The teaching and non-teaching staff strive to provide an environment that focuses on academic excellence. Professors at Jamia Millia University enhance their teaching through case studies, seminars, projects, survey-based fieldwork, etc.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams. Students need to appear for the Jamia Millia Entrance test.
- Admission is based on the Merit Rank of the entrance exam. Students should visit the college website for more detailed information about the admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students in class 12th can also apply for admission to the BBA but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam.
- Selected candidates have to fill “Student Registration Form” and mention important details such as previous academic qualification, choice of course, etc.
- Original documents such as the final mark sheet will have to be submitted to the department latest by the third week of September.
- Important documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted within 60 days from the date of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.