One of the top BBA colleges in New Delhi, Jagan Institute of Management Studies was established in 1993 and imparts quality education at post-graduate and graduate levels. Many students keen to pursue management enroll in BBA courses. The college offers BBA, BCA, and MCA programs, and these are affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, GGSIPU, New Delhi. Jagan Institute of Management Studies has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). One of the top BBA colleges in New Delhi, Jagan Institute of Management Studies’ professors motivate students to avoid rote-learning and gain an in-depth understanding of management subjects. Students should know that they can take admission in the BBA course after clearing the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by GGSIPU. Students can pursue a BBA programme after completing +2 in any stream. Best BBA college, Jagan Institute of Management Studies has a robust placement and internship cell which works in collaboration with top private sector companies and other multi-national companies. Students who pursue BBA from the best BBA college in New Delhi (JIMS) develop skills like decision making, problem-solving that help them to become prudent professionals.
Faculty & Staff
Top BBA college in New Delhi, Jagan Institute of Management Studies professors deliver lectures that enhance student’s knowledge about various domains of management. After acquiring conceptual clarity and knowing about management subjects, these BBA graduates are in a better position to handle challenging job roles. BBA programme is divided into six semesters and then semester-end examinations are held including practical exams.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams with English as one of the subjects.
- Admissions are strictly on a merit basis through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Students have to attend a central counseling process officiated by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Other important certificates such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted within a stipulated time.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.