Considered one of the top BBA colleges in Delhi, Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management has made a mark for itself in the domain of higher education. Many students aim to get enrolled in Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management ranked as one of the top BBA colleges in Delhi. The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) offered by the Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGS IPU) and the courses are approved by the Government of NCT of Delhi. Best BBA college in Delhi, Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management provides a strong foundation to students and instills ethical values and a zeal for learning. The college has a sprawling campus with air-conditioned lecture halls, computer labs, and a well-stocked library. The BBA course from the top BBA college in Delhi, Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management prepares students to identify and define business & economic problems and opportunities. Students who pursue BBA from the best BBA college in Delhi (Institute of Innovation in Tech and Management) develop skills like decision making, problem-solving effective communication, leadership that help them to become prudent professionals. Students enrolled for the BBA course also start preparing for MBA entrance exams to further enhance their knowledge. The subjects studied at BBA provide a foundation to students and help them choose an area of specialization for higher studies. Students should visit the college website for more details on the admission process.
Faculty & Staff
The BBA course at the Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management opens the students to the business world and provides multiple avenues of growth. Well-qualified lecturers and other senior faculty members at the Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management are committed to providing education in a student-friendly approach. Seminars and presentations are conducted on the latest management practices to enhance the learning experience of BBA students. On-the-job training is a must for BBA students.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Admissions are strictly on a merit basis through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Students have to attend a central counseling process officiated by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.