Indus University offers many undergraduate programmes in various academic disciplines namely engineering, architecture, aviation, business administration, commerce,humanities, etc.Considered one of the top BBA colleges in Ahmedabad, Indus universityhas been a sought-after college for graduation as well as post- graduation courses. To understand management concepts and then begin a career in corporate sector is one of the many reasons for students to take enrolment in BBA course at Ahmedabad’s best BBA college, Indus University.The best college for BBA in Ahmedabad, Indus University aims to match industry’s fast- changing requirements for proficient candidates. Another objective of this best BBA college is to motivate students to take up research projects and aspire for innovation in their academic fields.Top BBA college in Ahmedabad, Indus University has a student friendlylearning environment empowered with state-of-the-art facilities, auditorium, laboratories, cafeteria etc.These BBA graduates enhance their management knowledge through case discussions, internship projects and industry visits. Best BBA college Indus University allows access to students to the library that is equipped with reference books, periodicals, journals ,etc. Indus University also offers dual degree courses namely, (BCA+MCA) and M Sc. (B.Sc + M.Sc) and integrated MBA (BBA+MBA). Ranked among top BBA colleges the Indus university campus of Indus is spread across 16 acres. Best BBA university Indus university has spacious classrooms with HD-quality projectors which aims at stress-free learning. Various student associations and mentorship programmes assist students in their academic delivery and learning at the university. BBA graduates have to focus on non-academic areas like – sports, cultural events for holistic development.
Faculty & Staff
Professors and the teaching staff at Indus University are dedicated. The college authorities have designed the curriculum in a manner that help students develop a holistic understanding of managing business activities. Summer Internships or On-the-job training is a must for BBA students of Indus University.There are many skill building activities conducted by professors that motivate students interact, share their thoughts, which aims at developing team-building abilities& communication skills.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Admissions to Indus University for BBA course is also through UGAT score.
- The short-listed candidates have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Students have to fill application forms online to initiate the admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.