Best BBA college Indian Institute of Management and Commerce in Hyderabad was established in the year 1973 by Vasavi Foundation. Top BBA college in Hyderabad, Indian Institute of Management and Commerce in Hyderabad started the BBA course in 2011-12. The course is affiliated with Osmania University. Top BBA college in Hyderabad Indian Institute of Management and Commerce has designed the academic training keeping in mind the requirements of the professional world. Students planning to start their careers in the management field acquire a basic understanding of management subjects by pursuing BBA or BMS from reputed colleges. BBA course offered by the Indian Institute of Management and Commerce covers important aspects related to different domains of management namely, marketing, human resources, logistics and operations, finance, etc. Students securing a good percentage in class 12th final exams can aim to enroll for BBA in this reputed college. Students studying a Bachelor of Business Administration from Hyderabad’s top BBA college (Indian Institute of Management and Commerce) develop key skills that are required to excel at the work front.Other courses that are offered at the college are B.Com, B.Sc, B.Com(Computer Applications), B.Sc("bsc">Mathematics, Statistics and Computer science), and M.Com. Best BMS college in Hyderabad, Indian Institute of Management and Commerce encourages students to have a collaborative approach and engage in co-curricular activities. These activities include debate competitions, case-study analysis, presentations, seminars, and guest lectures which are aimed to develop logical thinking and decision-making skills in these management students.
Faculty & Staff
Ranked among the top BBA colleges in Hyderabad, the Indian Institute of Management and Commerce, Hyderabad has experienced professors and lecturers delivering quality higher education. A dedicated team of teachers mentor students and assist them in their projects. The college authorities conduct placement activities that instill confidence in students. Best BBA college, the Indian Institute of Management and Commerce in Hyderabad develops problem-solving skills in students through using innovative pedagogical techniques.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Admissions to the BBA course are strictly on a merit basis and according to the norms prescribed by Osmania University.
- It is a must for students to attend a central counseling process officiated by the college authorities.
- Students need to download the college admission form from the college website. The prospectus and application form of BBA can be obtained from the admission office.
- Students seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.