IITTM is a premier institution under the Ministry of Tourism (Government of India). IITTM is a sought-after college for students who wish to study Tourism and further make a career in the tourism sector. One of the top BBA institutes in Nellore Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM) grooms the youth to pursue academic excellence and become morally and socially conscious management professionals. Top BBA institute in Nellore (Andhra Pradesh)Institute of Tourism & Travel Management IITTM imparts management education incorporating the latest pedagogical techniques which enable the student to develop analytical and decision-making abilities.The college has all the facilities that aid in the student’s academic journey and help him to understand management concepts related to the tourism sector. Top BBA college in Andhra Pradesh Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management located in Nellore conducts seminars, industry visits, guest lectures to enhance the learning process of the BBA students. Students have to appear for an entrance test “IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT)” to be conducted by IGNTU & IITTM. The candidate’s class 12th percentage is also taken into consideration while giving admission.Institute of Tourism & Travel Management in Nellore fully comprehends the relevance of management education therefore it stresses the development of personality traits by encouraging the student to participate in various co-curricular activities. Students also have the option to further pursue MBA in Tourism and Travel from this college.
BBA (Tourism &Travel)
Faculty & Staff
Ranked among the top BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management has mentoring and training programmes specially curated to cater to the needs of these BBA graduates who wish to pursue a career in Travel and Tourism sector. Best BBA college in Andhra Pradesh Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management’s BBA curriculum is well-researched and taught in a systematic manner so that students have conceptual clarity of management subjects. The college authorities encourage discussions and debate and the professors are open and receptive to new ideas.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Students have to register online on the college website and fill in the important academic details.
- Students need to appear for an entrance test IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT)” which is conducted by IGNTU &IITTM.
- Students keen to pursue Bachelor of Business Administration (Tourism&Travel) should visit the college website for more details.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.