The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Jharkhand popularly known as The ICFAI University, Jharkhand, is included in the list of universities maintained by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.The University is committed to creating and disseminating knowledge and imparting skills in core and frontier areas through innovative educational programs, research, consulting, publishing and industry internships developing a new cadre of citizens with a high level of competence and deep sense of ethics and commitment to the code of professional conduct.
One of the top BBA Colleges ICFAI has a huge campus with classrooms which are well-equipped with latest audio-visual equipment, video conferencing, broad-band internet, library, laboratories, computer center and wi-fi facility. The campus has also facilities for sports, cultural and other extra-curricular activities.
Every year ICFAI Group of Educations provide huge amount of scholarships to the students. The scholarships are provided to the students on the basis of their academic performances.
- Students scoring above or equal to 90 % aggregate is provided 50% of semester fee scholarship.
- Students scoring from 80 to 90% aggregate is provided 40% of semester fee scholarship
- Students scoring from 70 to 80% aggregate is provided 30% of semester fee scholarship
- Students scoring from 60 to 70% aggregate is provided 20% of semester fee scholarship
- Merit Scholarship in Semester II to last semester isbased on previous semester performance, Top 5% of the class is provided 50% of semester fee scholarship. Next 5% of the class is provided 30% of semester fee scholarship
The mentioned course below is a three-year full-time programme in Management offered by ICFAI School of Business, Ranchi.
Faculty & Staff
The faculty members are cooperative, knowledgeable and very humble. Faculties provide practical case study training for industry projects management and helps develop entrepreneurial skills amongst the students.All the subjects taught in BBA are related to the course and are surely helpful in future.
ICFAI University, Ranchi Admission Process
- ICFAI University offers the selection of applicants through screening of application and interview.
- To Apply in Intermediate Management 40% aggregate marks is required.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujharkhand.edu.in
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
- For admission to UG BBA Course, there is no age bar.
- To Apply in Intermediate Management 40% aggregate marks is required .All stream candidates can apply for BBA.
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.