One of the top Business schools to have received the globally accepted AACSB accreditation is ICFAI Business School located in Hyderabad. Students pursue BBA from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad as the BBA course helps them to develop strong communication and interpersonal skills and acquire qualities that help them to adapt to the working styles of different companies.Apart from the BBA course, students can also pursue BA economics, MBA, and other certificate courses. The short-listed candidates for the BBA course have to clear the interview process. Best BBA college in Hyderabad ICFAI Business Schoolhas industry collaborations and academic linkages with various institutions for enhancing the learning process of students. To further aid the training process, IBS ICFAI Business school has collaborated with international institutions. These firms provide training to students in the domains such as information technology and business analysis.One of the top BBA colleges in Hyderabad ICFAI Business School has a committed pool of teaching faculty who update the curriculum keeping in mind the industry practices. Teaching is application-oriented as the student has to go through case studies, presentations, and research papers. Top BBA business school in Hyderabad, ICFAI has secured 25th position in the list of best management institutes as per the National Institutional Ranking Framework.
Faculty & Staff
Best BBA college ICFAI Business School professors and lecturers inspire students to excel on the academic front and gain conceptual understanding. ICFAI Business School staff members organize various cultural and academic activities that help in the personality development of these students. Students grasp the basics of different management subjects which helps them to decide the area of specialization for higher studies.
- Admission to the BBA course is on the basis of class 12th percentage and other co-curricular achievements.
- Details such as the application form fee, important dates, course structure, application process, etc. are mentioned on the college website.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA course should know that they have to appear for an interview to get admission in the BBA course.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Documents such as passport-sizedphotographs, Transfer certificate/ Migration certificates will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.