The best college in Hyderabad to pursue BBA is Holy Mary Degree College located in Hyderabad. The courses offered by the college are affiliated with Osmania University. There are three courses that students can enroll for namely BBA, B.Sc, B.Com (Computers). The best BBA college in Hyderabad, Holy Mary Degree College offers placement assistance to final year BBA students. Ranked among top degree colleges in Hyderabad, Holy Mary Degree College has experienced faculty, well-equipped labs, ventilated classrooms and it is nearer to JNTUH, Kukatpally. Students residing in Hyderabad have a golden opportunity to pursue higher studies from Holy Mary Degree College as the college helps the student to become employment ready. Holy Mary Degree College students grasp the fundamentals of various management subjects such as operations and logistics, finance, marketing, HRM, digital marketing, etc. in order to make a successful career in the management field. Students pursuing BBA from top BBA colleges in Hyderabad Holy Mary Degree College get comprehensive management training. The faculty inculcates strong values and ethics in these BBA graduates which builds a strong foundation to start their careers in the management field.
Faculty & Staff
Best BBA college Holy Mary Degree College professors and lecturers inspire students to excel on the academic front and gain conceptual understanding. Guest speakers deliver lectures and case study analysiscovering important management concepts. After studying the BBA curriculum, studentsget an idea about various management domains which helps them to decide their area of specialization.
- Admission to the BBA course is on the basis class 12th percentage.
- Details such as the application form fee, important dates, course structure, application process, etc. are mentioned on the college website.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA course should know that they have visit the college website and complete the admission formalities.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.