HAL College of Science and Commerce was established in June 1986, by the Gokhale Education Society in the H.A.L. Township of Ozar in a rural area near, Nashik to impart quality education in the field of Computer Science & Commerce. The college offers the following Graduate and Post Graduate degree courses affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune (Formerly University of Pune).It provides good placement opportunities to the students
It provides various facilities like, Libraries, Hostels, strict Security, hi- tech Classrooms and food joints, and Wi-Fi etc.
Faculty & Staff
The faculties at HAL College of Science and Commerce are qualified from the reputed colleges. They are firm about making the students into professionals. They are tech familiar. They also attend workshops for their personal growth and development. They are having experience of the corporate world.
- Admissions at HAL College of Science and Commerce are conducted based on the basis of the entrance test of the college.
- The college accepts National Level Common Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Management programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.